9 Basic Ways You Can Achieve Wealth
There is a pot of gold waiting for each and every one of us, and there are many roads we can take to claim our fortune.
1. Start a successful business, including real estate, or buy an existing business. Ahh, now this is more exciting and fun. This is also the way the richest of the rich achieve their wealth. People like Bill Gates and Donald Trump fall into this category, along with nearly 75% of all millionaires. Technology has made it possible for the little guy with a home business to have all the capabilities of a large corporation and capitalize on the global economy.
2. Save hard and invest well - until you die. Unfortunately, this is the way most people become millionaires. However, it doesn't seem like a very fun way to become wealthy. Who wants to scrimp and save their whole life to be wealthy? What good is wealth if you don't use it to enjoy life? Personally, this is my least favorite of the choices. I'll keep my latte a day, thank you very much.
3. Find a successful business or CEO and tag along as an executive. This method is okay if you don't mind corporate politics and the rat race lifestyle. About 10% of self-made millionaires are in this group. Many people make big bucks on this track but have a terrible quality of life.
4. Become a finance whiz and manage money for the rich. This is actually how most of the ultra wealthy do it, leaving them just one notch below the mega wealthy.
5. Become a top celebrity. Paris Hilton, Michael Jackson, Jennifer Aniston, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, you get the idea. If you choose this path, remember, fame has it's price.
6. Generate an endless stream of future income. Write a hit song, movie, or bestseller. Invent a new gadget. There is a lot of competition and only a few make it big, but it can be done. Those that don't make it big struggle.
7. Marry well. But only for the right reasons of course!
8. Become a top salesperson. No college degree required here, just become very, very good at what you do. Oh, and by the way, if you have pictures of sleazy used car salesmen in your mind that's not what we're talking about here. Selling doesn't have to be a bad thing, which is another topic for another day.
9. Become a top doc or lawyer. But be prepared to trade hours for dollars, big hours for big dollars! And don't forget about the years and years of education and expense you'll need to put in before you can achieve wealth in these professions. About 10% of millionaires are in this category.
Those are the 9 basic ways you can generate significant wealth. Look at the list again and decide which way you will generate your wealth. Make a decision right here and now to become rich via this method.
The next step may be out of your comfort zone, but it's an important step. Tell someone your plans and ask them to make you accountable for taking action to make your decision a reality. Be sure to pick someone supportive that won't burst your bubble and discourage you from even trying.
And now I would like to invite you to claim your step-by-step blueprints to online business success [http://AutopilotOnlineSuccess.com/blog/articles/online-success/] and generating high quality, low cost traffic to your website. If you would like FREE ACCESS to "Catapult Your Income With An Endless Stream of Online Leads" visit http://AutopilotOnlineSuccess.com [http://AutopilotOnlineSuccess.com/blog/articles/online-success/] and get started today.
Karen Sielski is a passionate online wealth builder, self proclaimed cool mom, tennis enthusiast, and founder of Autopilot Online Success. She uses her 20+ years in the high-tech industry to help small businesses, entrepreneurs, and online network marketers successfully grow their businesses online. She has a Masters Degree in Computer Science and owns a successful online business.
Mr. Glenford S. Robinson is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Mstardom Finance. He is the editor-in-chief of News and Magazine article publishing. Mr. Robinson is also the lead developer of the Mstardom Finance Platform at Mstardom.com. He is passionate about quantitative finance and technologies associated with that discipline, such as python-based algorithmic programing. Mr. Robinson is also a Clinical Laboratory Scientist currently practicing laboratory medicine. When Mr. Robinson is not practicing laboratory medicine, writing articles, or studying finance, he is creating mathematical and statistical modules, using quantitative approaches to identify trading opportunities in the Forex and Stock Market.